All India Cotton Arrivals 21-February-2023
By: Navneet Saini
All India Cotton Arrivals
-North India 14000
-Andhra Pradesh 7000
-Tamil Nadu 1000
Total Arrivals :152500+-3%.
Arrivals improved today, raw cotton price declined significantly, farmers now want to sell in higher prices arrivals still slow as compared to previous seasons, good improvements are expected in Gujrat as arrivals improving slowly, arrivals stable in South India most of APMC’s active.
-Arrivals all over improve today narma prices down as compared to last week…picking is in full pace.
Today Narma (seed cotton) price stable to down, physical market in North India Little weak price range 7900 to 8300. Price’s lower than last week.
Same trend in Gujrat and Maharashtra, raw cotton prices 7800 to 8400 today.
-All Gujrat APMC’s opens, now arrivals in APMC is 11 to12 thousand rest directly coming to ginning but arrivals still low despite good crop, now many factories not interested due to disparity…Farmers still hoping for price rise.
Arrivals from outer states are starting to improve at present that’s why there is a little increase in arrivals Gujrat at present.
- MP arrivals are stable today, prices stable, farmers are still selling slowly.
-Maharashtra Arrivals picking up. Now farmers are a little active to sell after price decline. local farmers inquiring to sell. arrivals in Marathwada and Vidarbha region started picking up, today Arrivals stable to significantly up today
-Today Cotton prices stable to down, good bargains on some stations in evening, big buyer is little inactive in market, physical buying from big mills slow, little physical buying by local mills. lower levels buyer active, today current prices market is stable to down. Today cotton price in North India are 6350 to 6550 per maund
. Central India cotton bargains are at 61000 to 62500 in evening
- CCI started commercial purchase from open market in Maharashtra, Telangana and Orrisa today kapas price 7700 to 7900 soon few more center may start.
- Cotton seed stable to Little down today due to weak NCDEX khal movement, cake sale is also weak, now market in wash is also down, many stations stable in physical, today buyer is little inactive and seller is active in good centers, prices increase on some station’s other stations almost flat due to dull demand. but still buyer is not interested at all in forward but ready for ready load.
- Khal buyer weak today, after market improved on NCDEX. Today limited buying is observed. No bulk buying is observed due to high rates, today weak business in seed and cake till now, today khal some center stable to down 20 to 30, center to center may vary all over from yesterday
-South Cotton seed bargains speedily up for north as arrivals improve in Telangana, this year quality is superior after long period, today very good business from South side prices also increases buyer and seller both interested. Price range 2900 to 3450 south spot. Now seed sellers are very active but demand is very slow at current prices.
-Oil market is little weak in evening today, after profit bookings in past week.
- Wash prices 1050 to 1070 per 10 kg as per area. Due to weak wash price huge disparity to Oil Millers, if same thing continues then it will be very hard to manage.
-Further arrivals will improve in coming days, after all APMC’s open, rest depends on weather and prices.
- Weather is clear in North India and central India…temp seems rising, if higher temp than may some loss to standing crop…
- All views are personal opinion, pls consult with your trusted partner to take any call based on information provided.